USA Listing Agreement for Rental Property Website
This Listing Agreement template is for rental property listings websites on which landlords and property managers can post descriptions and photos of available rental units.
- The Agreement is intended for websites operating in the United States.
- The user will pay all applicable taxes related to the property rental.
- The website owner represents that it is licensed to do business as a real estate broker and complies with all applicable state laws in every state in which it is required to do so.
- The website owner also represents that it complies with all applicable state and federal laws that apply to renting and leasing, including the Fair Housing Act and Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The website owner has no fiduciary duty to tenants or landlords who use the site.
If you run a rental property website, you need to protect yourself against legal claims. Download the USA Listing Agreement, customize it for your unique needs, and post it on your site.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016