(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Notice, Consent and Reference of Dispositive Motion to Magistrate Judge (USA)


    If all parties consent, you can refer a dispositive motion to a magistrate judge by filing this free US District Court form.

    • The types of motions that are generally referred to a magistrate judge are motions to dismiss the suit and motions for summary judgment.
    • This free PDF form can be filled in on the computer, printed and then filed in any District Court in the country, just by choosing the appropriate jurisdiction in the drop down menu.
    • Notice, Consent, and Reference of Dispositive Motion to Magistrate Judge, United States District Court Form AO 85A (rev. 02/17).
    Download Type: Other
    Last Updated: 15-January-2018
    SKU: 3124