Recording Contract with Royalty Rate Schedule | USA
This USA Recording Contract includes a schedule of different royalty rates for different artists and from different revenue sources.
- The royalty rate schedule sets out: basic single rates, basic rates for recordings, as well as rates for musical groups, sessions on which only certain group members appear, or appear under a different name.
- The contract contains provisions for shared billing on sides which are coupled with those of another artist.
- The musical artist and the recording company have joint artistic control over the recordings.
- The artist consents to the use of the artist's professional name in connection with the recordings.
- The USA Recording Contract with Royalty Rate Schedule is a digital download. The file is a MS Word template and is completely customizable to fit your brand and your business model.
Last Updated: 29-March-2021