USA Resort Condominium Property Management Agreement
Hire a manager for a U.S. vacation resort condominium under this template Property Management Agreement between the management company and the condo association.
- The manager will manage the common elements of the condo project on behalf of the association, including cleaning, maintenance and repairs.
- The manager will contract for necessary services and supplies as the association's agent.
- The manager will do a daily check on unoccupied units, if authorized by the unit owner. Otherwise the manager has no responsibility with respect to individual condominium units unless the unit owner contracts the manager's services under separate agreement.
- The manager will bill the unit owners for assessments approved by the association, and use best efforts to collect the assessments.
- The manager will provide 24-hour, 365-day desk clerk coverage for the resort.
- The agreement can be used throughout the United States.
A lawyer will charge hundreds of dollars in legal fees to write up a contract for you. Download this Resort Condominium Property Management Agreement template and put your own contract together right away for much less.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016