Self Storage Unit Rental Agreement | USA
Rent a storage unit to a customer with this USA Self Storage Unit Rental Agreement template.
- The renter (Occupant) has access to the storage unit on a 24-7 basis at all times when the rent is paid up and the Occupant is not in default.
- The Occupant is responsible for placing insurance on the property while it is in the storage unit.
- There are restrictions on the types of materials that can be stored in the storage unit - no hazardous, toxic or illegal substances.
- This template is not State-specific, and the laws in your State may require changes to the agreement in order to comply with current legislation.
- This is a fully customizable legal template.
- Governed by U.S. laws and intended for use only in the United States.
Last Updated: 14-July-2021