USA Standard Uniform Popular Songwriters Contract
Acquire the publishing rights to a songwriter's musical composition with this USA Standard Uniform Popular Songwriters Contract.
- The songwriter transfers his rights to the song over to the music publisher. In return for those rights, the publisher pays the songwriter royalties on the sale of the music.
- The contract is subject to any existing agreements between the parties and ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers).
- The music publisher agrees not to license any use of the composition without the consent of the songwriter.
- The publisher agrees to publish the song within a certain time period, failing which the songwriter can demand return of the song.
- The songwriter has the right to examine all books and accounts relating to the composition.
If you publish music in the United States, you cannot be without this USA Standard Uniform Popular Songwriters Contract. Add the template to your cart, check out and download it - use it as often as you like.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016