Stock Appreciation Rights Agreement | USA
Grant Stock Appreciation Rights to key personnel in your company under the terms of this template Agreement.
- The Agreement is between the company and one of its key personnel, pursuant to a Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) Plan.
- The employee is being granted a number of SARs with respect to common shares issued to the employee as compensation for performance.
- Upon being exercised, the SARs will give the employee the right to receive a cash payment of the difference between the between the Fair Market Value (FMV) and the Base Price of a single share of common stock in the company.
- The Agreement sets out the number of SARs being granted, how they are to be exercised, the term of the exercise period, and other conditions relating to the employee's rights and obligations under the SAR Plan.
- The Agreement is governed by the securities laws of the United States.
Last Updated: 15-September-2021