USA Stock Purchase Agreement
Buy up all of the shares of stock of a US company with this USA Stock Purchase Agreement.
- Part of the purchase price will be held in escrow until the buyer conducts a review all of the company's books and records. If the review is unsatisfactory and the buyer decides not to proceed with the purchase, all deposits paid will be returned and neither party will have any further obligation or liability.
- Each party provides standard representations and warranties.
- Both parties warrant that there will be no fees or commissions owing with respect to the transaction.
- Each party covenants to indemnify the other against claims or damages resulting from that party's misrepresentation or its failure to honor its obligations under the Agreement.
- Each party will pay its own expenses incurred with respect to the transaction.
Transfer ownership easily and hassle-free under this USA Stock Purchase Agreement. Buy the template, download it, fill it in, print and sign.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016