Sublease space to a new franchisee for their new franchise business with this USA Sublease Agreement for Unit Franchise.
- The franchisor is the lessee under a head lease with the owner of the premises. The sublease is between the franchisor as lessor, the franchisee as sublessee and the principal(s) of the franchisee as indemnifier(s).
- The sublessee will assume all obligations of the franchisor under the original head lease.
- The sublease is intended to be a completely carefree net sublease for the lessor â„ franchisor.
- Any conflict between the provisions of the Sublease and those of the Franchise Agreement shall be governed by the Franchise Agreement.
- If at any time the Sublessee is in default under the Sublease or the Franchise Agreement, the then-current month's charges and the next 3 months' charges will all become immediately payable as accelerated rent.
- The file includes an Indemnity Agreement to be signed by each of the principals of the assignee.
This USA Sublease Agreement for Unit Franchise
is available in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016