If your role involves raising capital, you need to understand the different types of investors. This 13-page article can help you do that.
The article describes the most significant roles in the investment community and explains the characteristics of each type of investor. Learn more about:
- Direct investors.
- Investment advisors.
- Institutional analysts.
- Portfolio managers.
- Pension fund and investment managers.
- Self-managed pension funds.
- Insurance companies (life, property and casualty).
- Bank trust departments and investment subsidiaries.
- University endowment funds.
- Foreign institutions.
- Brokers and brokerage traders.
- Investment clubs.
- Market makers and specialists.
- Business / financial editors and columnists.
As a fund raiser, you need this valuable information to help you fulfill your role better. Get a copy of Understanding Investors: An Overview of Roles and Relationships today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016