Prepare operational bylaws for a condominium project in Utah with this Condominium Bylaws template, which includes a set of Rules and Regulations.
The Bylaws are enacted by the condo association to govern various aspects of the management of the condominium project, including:
- meetings of the unit owners,
- the powers and responsibilities of the management committee,
- appointment of officers,
- accounting procedures,
- adoption of condominium rules and regulations,
- process for amending the bylaws,
- leasing of units and eviction of tenants for non-compliance,
- restrictions on pets,
- a schedule of fines for violations of the rules or the condominium documents.
The Utah Condominium Bylaws and Rules were reviewed in January 2016 for compliance with the Condominium Ownership Act.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016