Vermont 14 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Vacate
VT landlords, inform your tenant that you are terminating their tenancy with this Vermont 14 Day Notice to Tenant to Pay Rent or Vacate under VSA S. 4467.
- The Notice sets out the amount owing for rent, late charges and any other amounts owed by the tenant to the landlord.
- If the tenant fails to pay the charges or move out by the end of the 14-day period, the landlord will begin eviction proceedings.
- The form includes a Service of Notice to record the details of how it was served on the tenant.
- This form is downloadable and easy to use.
- Intended for use only in the State of Vermont.
Last Updated: 28-May-2021