(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Victoria Co-Signer Agreement for Tenancy by Minor


    Victoria landlords, if you are letting a rental unit to a tenant who is a student and/or a minor, have a parent or guardian of the tenant execute this Co-Signer Agreement for Tenancy.

    • Have an adult responsible for the minor (a parent or guardian) sign the Agreement.
    • The Agreement will remain in force throughout the term of the tenancy.
    • The landlord is authorised to check the co-signer's credit.
    • The co-signer guarantees the payment of rent, cleaning charges, charges for damages, and any other amounts payable by the tenant under the tenancy agreement / lease.
    • The form should be attached as a schedule to the tenancy agreement.
    • Available in MS Word format.
    • Intended to be used only in the State of Victoria, Australia.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 29-June-2022
    SKU: 3535