Victoria General Non-Enduring Power of Attorney
Appoint someone you trust to handle your business and financial affairs for you during a specified time period with this General Non-Enduring Power of Attorney form.
- This form complies with the requirements of the Victoria Powers of Attorney Act 2014.
- A General Non-Enduring Power of Attorney is used to authorise someone you trust to execute documents and manage your financial and business affairs, usually on a short-term basis. For instance, you may need someone to handle a property transaction for you while you are out of the country.
- The power of attorney automatically terminates if you die or if you lose capacity to make your own decisions.
- This form includes instructions on how to complete and execute the power of attorney, as well as a Revocation of Power of Attorney form.
- This downloadable legal form is available in MS Word format. It is intended for use in the State of Victoria, Australia.
Last Updated: 23-April-2019