Victoria business tenants, sublet your premises to a subtenant with this Sublease for Commercial Premises.
- The landlord must consent to the subletting.
- The head lease between the landlord and the tenant applies to the sub-lease, except as set out in the sub-lease.
- The subtenant must comply with the obligations of the original tenant under the head lease.
- Rent is to be paid to the original tenant, who will pay it to the landlord.
- The subtenant is responsible for paying all outgoings separately assessed on the premises, and for all charges for services supplied to the premises.
- The subtenant releases and indemnifies the original tenant against any loss, damage or claim arising from the subtenant's use of the premises, or from the subtenant's breach of the sub-lease or the head lease.
- If the head lease is terminated, the sub-lease will automatically terminate as well.
This Victoria Sublease for Commercial Premises
template is a MS Word file, and can be easily edited to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016