If you are planning on living with a common law spouse in the State of Washington, the two of you should complete this Cohabitation (Living Together) Agreement.
- This Agreement is for heterosexual couples.
- Title to separate property belonging to one of the parties prior to the cohabitation remains with that party.
- All property acquired during the relationship which was purchased with joint funds will be considered joint property.
- Schedule of percentage contributions that each party will make towards household and living expenses.
- Each party waives any right to claim part of any inheritance left to the other party.
This Washington Cohabitation (Living Together) Agreement
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016