Washington Cohabitation (Living Together) Agreement
If you are planning on living with a common law spouse in the State of Washington, the two of you should complete this Cohabitation (Living Together) Agreement.
- This Agreement is for heterosexual couples.
- Title to separate property belonging to one of the parties prior to the cohabitation remains with that party.
- All property acquired during the relationship which was purchased with joint funds will be considered joint property.
- Schedule of percentage contributions that each party will make towards household and living expenses.
- Each party waives any right to claim part of any inheritance left to the other party.
- This legal contract template is available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Washington.
Last Updated: 05-August-2021