Web Hosting Terms and Conditions
Do you provide web hosting services? Use this easy template to put together a set of Web Hosting Terms and Conditions for your customers.
- A customer can agree to the terms by signing the form (if printed), or by clicking the appropriate button (if posted on your website).
- The customer cannot assign or transfer its web hosting account to another party.
- Restrictions on website content - the site shall not contain any illegal, infringing or offensive material.
- Restrictions on sending unsolicited email.
- Restrictions on the content of postings to forums, Usenet groups, blogs, other public areas.
- The customer gives its consent to be listed in relevant directories.
- These Web Hosting Terms and Conditions are fully editable to fit your specific requirements.
- The document can be easily converted from MS Word to HTML and uploaded for online access.
Last Updated: 05-August-2021