Western Australia Enduring Power of Attorney
Make an Enduring Power of Attorney with this easy-to-use template for Western Australia residents.
- You can choose to have the Power of Attorney take effect immediately upon signing, or only if you become incapacitated at some time in the future. In the latter case, if you regain your legal capacity, the Enduring Power of Attorney becomes ineffective again.
- With an Enduring Power of Attorney, you can name someone to act as your attorney, to make decisions and manage your property and financial affairs for you if you are incapable of doing so.
- The Power of Attorney does NOT give your attorney the authority to make decisions about lifestyle or medical matters.
- The package contains instructions on how to complete and execute the power of attorney, as well as an Acceptance form and information for your attorney(s).
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Western Australia.
Last Updated: 23-February-2022