Do you operate a rooming house or boarding house in Western Australia? Let your rooms to roomers with this Rooming House Agreement
, in accordance with State law.
- The rental agreement can be used for either a furnished or unfurnished room.
- The tenant pays for telephone charges, prorated water, electricity and gas rates.
- The tenant must abide by the house rules.
- The tenant must keep the room clean, and must not cause damage.
- The tenancy can be by the week, fortnight or month.
This Western Australia Rooming House Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.