Fri, Apr 14, 2017 0 A 5-Step System to Solving Franchisee Problems
Whether you are a Franchise Support Representative dealing with franchisees, or a teacher helping a student work through the reasons why he/she has trouble with math, the steps to effective problem solving are essentially the same:
- Gather information and define the problem.
- Determine the probable causes of the problem, after considering all possibilities.
- Develop alternative solutions, then choose the “best” fit.
- Outline an action plan for implementing the solution.
- Follow up during the i...