Judgment in Criminal Case for Revocations (USA)
Form AO245D, Judgment in a Criminal Case (for Revocation of Probation or Supervised Release) issued by the District Court in which the case was heard.
- The form contains the following sections:
- Sheet 1 and 1A - Judgment and Additional Violations
- Sheet 2 and 2A - Imprisonment and Additional Imprisonment Terms
- Sheet 3 through 3D - Supervised Release, Standard Conditions of Supervision, Additional Supervised Release Terms, Additional Standard Conditions, Special Conditions of Supervision
- Sheet 4 through 4D - Probation, Standard Conditions of Supervision, Additional Probation Terms, Additional Standard Conditions, Special Conditions of Supervision
- Sheet 5 through 5B - Criminal Monetary Penalties, Additional Terms
- Sheet 6 through 6B - Schedule of Payments, Additional Defendants Held Joint and Several, Additional Forfeited Property
- Personal Identification Attachment (not for public disclosure).
- Judgment in a Criminal Case for Revocations, United States District Court Form AO 245D (rev 02/18).
Last Updated: 16-February-2018