ACT Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises
Give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises for Australian Capital Territory.
- The law requires landlords to give written notice to their tenants when the property they rent is being sold.
- The tenant is instructed to pay rent to the new owner as of the effective date of the sale.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service so you can record how you served it on your tenant.
- You can use this form for residential and business tenants.
- Downloadyour copy of the ACT Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises immedately following purchase.