(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Alberta Foreign Ownership Declaration Form 4 (Trustees)


    Any trustee who holds an interest in controlled land in Alberta on behalf of another party must file this Form 4 Foreign Ownership Declaration.

    • Any person, firm or corporation who owns an interest in controlled land in the Province of Alberta must file a foreign ownership declaration, in accordance with the Land Titles Act.
    • Controlled land refers to any land which falls outside of municipal boundaries (i.e. it is not part of the land owned by a city, town, village or summer village).
    • This Form 4 must be filed by any person who will be acting as a trustee in holding the interest in trust for or on behalf of another party.
    • You can access the fillable PDF directly from Service Alberta through the link provided.
    Download Type: Other
    Last Updated: 21-February-2022
    SKU: 3032