Alberta Reciprocal Grant of Access Easement
Does your property share a roadway with your neighbour's land? Write up a Reciprocal Grant of Access Easement with this downloadable template for Alberta land owners.
- The owners of each of the adjoining properties grants the other owner access over their respective land by way of a common approach and roadway that runs through both properties.
- The land owners agree to allow access across the land to third parties, such as utility providers.
- The land owners will be jointly responsible for the costs of maintenance of the roadway and approach.
- Each party indemnifies the other against claims for loss or damages.
- This downloadable legal form is easy to customize to fit your circumstances.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 01-July-2021