AB property managers, write up a contract for a landlord with this downloadable Alberta Rental Property Management Agreement.
- The manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- The management fee section contains provisions for either a percentage of total rents, or a fixed fee schedule based on the number of units. The fee for placing a tenant is one month's rent.
- The owner authorizes the manager to collect rents, sign leases, issue late payment notices, undertake legal proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, obtain insurance, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- The owner indemnifies the manager against claims arising from managing the property.
- The manager will make necessary tax filings for non-resident Canadian owners.
This Alberta Rental Property Management Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print. Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.