Alberta Self Storage Rental Agreement
Write up a Self Storage Rental Agreement quickly and easily with this downloadable template for Alberta storage facilities.
- The rental period runs month to month.
- This contract can be used for rental of vehicle storage space as well, either in a garage or carport.
- The renter must provide a list of the contents of the unit, together with approximate value and the names of any lienholders or other parties with a claim on any of the contents.
- The renter is responsible for providing its own locks, and obtaining and maintaining its own insurance.
- The renter may access the unit during the owner's hours of business, provided that the renter is not in breach of the contract.
- The contract also provides the owner with a lien on the unit contents in the event of default by the renter. Property abandoned by the occupant will be disposed of in accordance with provincial law.
Get this Alberta Self Storage Rental Agreement form for your storage business today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016