Alberta Share Classes - A and B Common
Create two classes of common shares for a new Alberta corporation with this Schedule to the Articles of Incorporation.
- The Schedule establishes the rights and privileges attaching to the shares, pursuant to Article 3 of the Articles, as follows:
- Class A and B common voting dividend-bearing shares,
- rights on dissolution to rank pari passu (in other words, both classes rank equally).
- The Schedule must be attached to the Articles of Incorporation and submitted to Corporate Registry.
- This document is intended for use solely within the Province of Alberta, under the provincial Business Corporations Act.
Last Updated: 02-May-2021