Australia Bareboat Vessel Charter Agreement
Hire out a yacht, sailboat or pleasure craft in Australia with this Bareboat Vessel Charter Agreement.
- The charterer will either skipper the vessel or will provide a skipper and crew. The skipper must be sufficiently experienced and competent to handle and operate the vessel.
- The charterer must redeliver the vessel in the same condition as at the start of the charter, clean and fully provisioned and fueled.
- The charter operator's liability is limited in accordance with Part VIII of the Navigation Amendments Act.
- The charter must limit its use of the vessel to the limits permitted by the relevant waterway authority, and must observe all rules and regulations applicable to right of way, anchoring and mooring of pleasure craft.
- For self-catered charters, the charterer must ensure that all catering and bar personnel are sufficiently qualified and that all liquor licensing laws are complied with.
This Australia Bareboat Vessel Charter Agreement is a downloadable legal template that is governed by Australian laws.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016