Buyer's Certificate of Acceptance After Final Inspection
Builders, once your buyer has done the final inspection, get them to sign this Certificate of Acceptance form.
- The buyer acknowledges having provided the builder with a list of deficiencies (if applicable). If there are no deficiencies, the buyer indicates that by writing "NONE".
- Except for the deficiencies listed, the buyer accepts the home as is.
- The buyer gives up any further claim against the builder.
- Don't run the risk of getting slapped with a lawsuit down the road. Always get the buyer's signature accepting the work.
- Available in MS Word format. Reusable and fully editable.
Last Updated: 29-September-2022