Certificate of Independent Legal Advice | Canada
Prepare a Certificate of Independent Legal Advice for a client with this ready-to-use form for use in Canada.
- The lawyer making the Certificate states that they have provided an individual with legal advice regarding a document independently from any other party.
- The individual confirms that they have received the legal advice.
- The form also includes an Acknowledgement and Waiver of Independent Legal Advice, in the event that the individual waives his/her right to legal advice.
- The form is fully customizable and can be used as often as you require.
- This form is for use in Canada only.
Last Updated: 20-May-2020