Canada Deliverables Letter Agreement
Prepare a Deliverables Letter Agreement between an independent contractor and a client with this template form for Canada.
- The agreement sets out the terms under which the contractor will provide certain deliverables to the client in connection with a specific project.
- The parties will draw up a timetable with the dates by which certain items are to be completed and delivered, and a schedule of payments to be made by the client.
- The client will be the sole owner of all deliverables and related documentation.
- The contractor is retained as an independent contractor and is not an employee, partner or affiliate of the client.
- Non-disclosure and non-solicitation obligations to be complied with by the contractor, to protect the client's confidential information.
The Canada Deliverables Letter Agreement is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word file.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016