Finder's Fee Agreement for Identifying Potential Financings | Canada
Prepare a Finder's Fee Agreement for Identifying Potential Financings with this easy-to-use template form for Canada.
- The Agreement is between a Canadian company looking for a source of financial backing and an agent who will introduce the company to potential investors or acquirers to complete a financing with the company.
- The agent will be paid a finder's fee for each financing consummated by the company. The finder's fee will be paid in cash from the proceeds.
- A financing includes acquisition or disposition of an interest in the company, equity investment, loans or other credit transactions, or acquisition by or of a publicly traded company.
- If the financing is completed and payment is received by the client in stages, the agent will be paid in portions corresponding to the stages of payments.
- The client will indemnify the agent against any claims arising as a result of material misrepresentation by the client of any of its corporate information.
- This is a Canadian legal document available in MS Word format, and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 15-January-2021