Canada Houseboat Rental Agreement
Houseboat rentals can be a very satisfying business. Rent houseboats to vacationers in Canada with this ready-made Houseboat Rental Agreement.
- The renters must pay the full rental price before boarding the houseboat.
- If the reservation is changed or cancelled after a specific date, an additional fee will be charged.
- The houseboat rental company is not responsible for loss or delays due to weather, equipment failure or other unavoidable circumstances.
- The renter indemnifies the rental company against claims for loss, damage or injury.
- This is a reusable legal form template which you can customize for your business and use as often as you like. Save money on printing costs - only print what you need when you need it.
The Canada Houseboat Rental Agreement is downloadable and affordable. You can use it in any province or territory.