Subscription Agreement for Flow Through Shares | Canada
Offer flow-through shares in a Canadian oil and gas company to investors under the terms of this standard Subscription Agreement.
- Use of Proceeds. Funds raised through the sale of the flow-shares will be used to finance the company's oil and gas exploration program.
- Qualified Expenses. The issuing company covenants to incur expenditures which will qualify as Canadian exploration expenses or Canadian development expenses under the Income Tax Act (Canada).
- Warranty. The issuer represents and warrants that the shares are flow-through shares, as defined by the Income Tax Act.
- Flow-Through of Expenditures. The issuer will flow through the expenditures to the purchaser, and will file the prescribed forms with the Minister of National Revenue.
- Indemnification. The issuer will indemnify and save the purchaser harmless from any income tax payable on the flow-through shares.
- How to Obtain the Form. To download the Flow-Through Share Subscription Agreement, click the button to add it to your cart, then check out and pay for the form.
Last Updated: 03-June-2021