Carpool Agreement for Transporting Children
Set up a carpool to transport kids back and forth to activities with this easy-to-use Carpool Agreement for Transporting Children.
- Purpose of Contract. This Carpool Agreement establishes a driving pool of parents and guardians to pick up kids for specific activities and drive them home afterwards. It's great for regularly scheduled activities such as sports practices, games and lessons.
- Parental Control. The parents and guardians can establish the rules for the carpool with this fully customizable form.
- Intent. The Agreement is not a legally binding contract. But it does express the intent of the carpool members, and it places the responsibility for the safety of the vehicle and passengers on the driver.
- Notice. Parents agree to contact the other carpool members if the child will be late or absent on any day.
- How to Use. The contract is downloadable, customizable and can be used anywhere. You can help reduce greenhouse gas emissions by carpooling with other parents.
Last Updated: 04-May-2021