Daycare Center Policies and Practices Handbook
Draw up a parent handbook for clients of your child care center with this Daycare Policies and Practices template. The handbook contains sections dealing with:
- Discipline and behavior management procedures for older children.
- Items to be supplied by parents and guardians.
- Daily schedule, outings, after hours care, mealtimes, nap times.
- Policies for picking up and dropping off children at the facility.
- Security procedures, playground safety, fire drills, weather emergencies.
- Hygiene, cleaning, laundry, diaper changes.
- Medications, first aid, allergies, illness and health concerns.
- Fees and charges, closures, termination, part-time and drop-in care.
- Dispute resolution and custody issues.
Once you've purchased the Policies and Practices Handbook, you can download and easily customize it to fit the character of your daycare facility.
Last Updated: 23-July-2021