Director Employment Agreement (non-union)
Hire a director for a non-union motion picture production with this Director Employment Agreement.
- This is a non-union contract but the parties intend the DGA credit rules to apply.
- The director will furnish pre-production, production and post-production services as required for the film, including editing, reshoots and additional photography, soundtrack, etc. (subject to prior contractual commitments).
- The director's compensation will consist of fixed flat fee compensation, plus deferred and contingent compensation.
- The producer has the right to suspend or terminate the agreement if the director becomes incapacitated or is in default of his/her obligations.
- If the producer becomes a DGA signatory, the Directors' Guild of America Basic Agreement will govern if there is a conflict between its terms and the terms of the Employment Agreement.
You can tailor the non-union Director Employment Agreement for your specific needs, and use it as often as you like. Downloadable, affordable - perfect for modest film budgets!
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016