Safety rules are essential on a film shoot. Prepare a set of Production Safety Guidelines with this easy-to-use template, and pass it around to everyone at your regular safety meetings.
These guidelines are not suggestions - they are mandatory, and must be followed by all cast and crew
during filming, whether on location or in the studio. The Guidelines cover:
- ways to prevent injury and illness on set;
- safety rules that must be strictly followed;
- reporting violations or hazards;
- safety meetings and records of meetings;
- disciplinary action for violations;
- how to prepare injury â„ illness reports;
- responsibility of employees for safety of themselves and others.
Failure to educate your employees and contractors about proper safety measures could leave you liable in the event of death or injury. Don't take that chance - get your copy of the Film Production Safety Guidelines.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016