Finder's Fee Agreement for Sales Leads
Retain an agent to track down leads for you with this template Finder's Fee Agreement for Sales Leads.
- The Agreement is between a client looking for sales leads and an agent who will introduce the client to potential customers who have expressed an interest in products or services that the client provides.
- The agent will be paid a finder's fee calculated as a percentage of total sales resulting from a sales lead for a specified period of time following the introduction by the agent.
- If a sales lead is for a customer that the client already deals with, the client must provide the agent with evidence of that relationship within a certain number of days after receiving the sales lead.
- Each party agrees not to disclose any of the other party's confidential and proprietary business information.
- The Finder's Fee Agreement for Sales Leads is a re-usable digital template. Easy to customize for your business.
Last Updated: 08-February-2021