Florida Contractor's Final Payment Affidavit
Before you can receive that final payment on a construction project, Florida law requires you to provide the property owner with this Contractor's Final Payment Affidavit.
- The Affidavit is a sworn statement that attests:
- The contractor was contracted by the owner to furnish labor, services or materials for construction on the property.
- All of the work has been completed.
- All lienholders have been paid except for the ones disclosed in the Affidavit.
- You can't get that final payment until you hand over the Contractor's Final Payment Affidavit. Download your copy now, and you can use it as often as you need to.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 11-January-2022