Florida Notice of Right to Reclaim Abandoned Property
Has your tenant vacated the rental premises and left personal property behind? Serve the tenant with this Florida Notice of Right to Reclaim Abandoned Property before disposing of the items.
- The landlord must give the tenant at least 10 days (after personal delivery) or 5 days (after notice by mail) to reclaim the property and pay for any reasonable storage costs.
- If the tenant fails to do so, the landlord can dispose of the property in accordance with section 715.109 of the Florida Real and Personal Property Code.
- A Certificate of Delivery form is included to record the details of service of the notice.
- The form is easy to use - buy it, download it, fill in the details and print.
- Intended for use only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 27-April-2022