Florida commercial landlords, if you have a business tenant that is in breach of its obligations under the lease, serve the tenant with this 15 Day Notice of Noncompliance.
- The Notice is given in accordance with Section 83.20(3), Florida Statutes.
- The tenant must cure the breach within 15 days, failing which the landlord will commence eviction proceedings.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- The file also includes a copy of the relevant section of the Statutes.
- Pay for the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
This Florida 15 Day Notice of Noncompliance
template is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.