Hire an executive director for a company based in Hong Kong with this fully editable Executive Services Agreement.
- The executive's duties will include formulating and implementing corporate development strategies, investor relations, handling mergers and acquisitions, and similar duties.
- The executive's salary will be reviewed annually by the Board of Directors. Each fiscal year, a discretionary bonus will be paid.
- In addition to any other benefits, the executive will be entitled to participate in any applicable employee benefits plan or share option plan.
- If the executive becomes incapacitated and unable to perform his/her duties, he/she will be entitled to receive full salary for 3 months. After such time if he/she cannot resume his duties, the company may terminate his/her employment.
- The Agreement includes confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation provisions which survive the termination of the executive's employment.
- The company will have sole ownership of any intellectual property created or developed by the executive during his/her employment.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administration Region of the People's Republic of China.
The Executive Services Agreement is currently only available in English language. A Chinese translation of the document may also be required for it to be legally enforceable.