How to Make a Presentation to a Prospective Client
A well-done presentation can score you a new client. This 10-page expert guide and checklist will help you hone your presentation skills.
Learn how to:
- identify prospects and initiate the process;
- prepare, plan, write and rehearse your material for the presentation;
- assess your audience;
- relax and overcome a fear of public speaking;
- improve your presentation techniques;
- use a microphone effectively;
- use visual aids and equipment;
- avoid problems before they come up;
- exude confidence.
'Making a Presentation to a Prospective Client' can help you impress and win over your prospects.
Last Updated: 15-June-2016