ISPs, post this Policy Statement and Usage Guidelines on your website for site visitors and attach it as a schedule to your customer contracts.
The policies and guidelines for use include:
- the customer's use of the service must comply with applicable laws;
- no unsolicited emails, no spamming, and no hacking;
- the service provider keeps the customer's information confidential;
- no posting or transmitting of illegal or objectionable materials;
- customer's waiver of moral rights (copyright) of any materials posted.
The Internet Service Provider Policy Statement and Usage Guidelines are provided in MS Word format, which can be converted to html for posting on your website.
Last Updated: 11-August-2021