Kansas Notice of Extension to File Lien
Prepare a Notice of Extension to File a Lien with this template form for Kansas.
- The Notice CANNOT be used for improvements on a "residential property", as defined by K.S.A. 60-1102(d).
- The Notice must be completed by the contractor or supplier and filed with the District Court Clerk, then served on the property owner in accordance with K.S.A. 60-1102.
- Filing and serving the Notice extends the time the contractor has to file a lien on the property to five months.
- Available in MS Word format, re-usable and easy to use.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Kansas.
Last Updated: 07-January-2022