Letter of Intent to Hire Advertising Agency
Negotiate the terms of a formal contract with an ad agency in this generic Letter of Intent to Hire Advertising Agency.
- The LOI summarizes the parties' discussions with respect to mounting an ad campaign for various products.
- The consideration to be paid to the advertising agency is to be 100% commission-based, plus reimbursement for all actual costs and expenses.
- The relationship will be exclusive on the part of the client, in other words, the client will not retain any other agency with respect to the same products.
- Any third party commitments (such as rentals, leasing, hiring of talent, etc) will be subject to approval by the client.
- The agency will indemnify the client against claims for libel, slander, piracy, etc, and agrees to maintain liability insurance during the course of the relationship.
- The Letter of Intent to Hire Advertising Agency template is generic (not country-specific) and can be used anywhere.
- The form is downloadable and easy to customize for your unique needs.
Last Updated: 28-January-2021