Manitoba landlords, rent out a house or apartment to a tenant with this Residential Fixed Term Lease.
The lease is for a fixed period of time (e.g. 1 year), but after the initial lease term expires, the tenancy can continue on a month to month basis. Other clauses of the Lease include:
- list of utilities and appliances supplied by landlord, if any,
- responsibilities of tenant and landlord,
- late fees and charges for returned checks
- the procedure for terminating the lease,
- the landlord's remedies if the tenant defaults.
This Manitoba Residential Fixed Term Lease
is available in MS Word format and is easy to edit and customize to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016