Michigan Complaint for Damage or Health Hazard
Start the process to evict a tenant for damage to the rental unit or creating a health hazard with this fillable PDF Complaint form for Michigan landlords.
- You can use this form to proceed with eviction if:
- you served a Demand for Possession on the tenant within 90 days of discovering the damage or health hazard, and
- at least 7 days has passed since the Demand for Possession was served, and
- the tenant has not repaired the damage or removed the health hazard.
- This is Form DC 102b, available directly from the Michigan Courts website.
- You can fill in this form online.
Last Updated: 22-October-2021