NSW Change of Shared Tenancy Arrangement
If you are sharing a rental premises in New South Wales and you have paid a rental bond for the premises, you must notify the Office of Fair Trading every time your flatmates change by filing this Change of Shared Tenancy Arrangement form.
- This form is to be used if there is a change in one of the tenants who has contributed part of the bond for a continuing tenancy.
- AT LEAST ONE OF THE ORIGINAL TENANTS MUST CONTINUE TO OCCUPY THE PREMISES.
- The form also includes instructions to help you complete it.
- This form is NOT a substitute for a new residential tenancy agreement.
- This is a free PDF form that can be downloaded directly from the NSW Government Fair Trading website.
- Intended for use only in the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Last Updated: 15-November-2021