NSW Residential Tenancy Agreement (3 Years or Less)
Let a house or flat to a tenant with this New South Wales Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- The Agreement conforms to the New South Wales Residential Tenancies Act 1987 and the Residential Tenancies Regulation 1995.
- This form of agreement should only be used if the tenancy is for a term of 3 years or less.
- The template can be used for either a furnished or unfurnished premises.
- This form includes provisions for payment of the rental bond, payment of council rates and other charges, alterations and additions by the tenant, subletting, and other standard provisions.
- The template also includes a Premises Condition Report, which should be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
You can re-use this New South Wales Residential Tenancy Agreement (3 Years or Less) and customise it for each new tenant.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016